Saturday, 22 December 2012

I got my Christmas wish...

In a previous post I mentioned that my grandma had been battling breast cancer. A couple of weeks ago she got the all clear, and doesn't have to go for another check up until march. This is all I have wanted to hear for over a year! I am so so so happy, even though I have a lot of bad stuff in my life right now I literally cant stop smiling all because of my grandmas amazing news!!!

The cancer reasharch website and shops have some great Christmas cards, gift wraps, decorations, crackers and stocking fillers. I have already gone and bought some wonderful stuff as the money goes to a great and extreamly important to me cause. here is the website go check it out http://giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org/christmas-1.html?p=1

xoxo,just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl