Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Review: l'oreal casting creme gloss


I've been dying my hair for years and years now, when I was 11 years old I got blond highlights, I loved them everyone had them back then. A year later I was bored of it and wanted a brown shade , my hair is naturally mouse brown. I went to the hairdressers and they died my hair I loved it , I was brown with a hint of red in it. After a couple times getting it dyed at the hairdressers I started doing it myself. I when from red to black to purple and back to a chocolaty brown. My hair is still a chocolaty brown now but it still had a reddish/purple tint to it that just wont seem to disappear.

Since I've been dyeing my own hair Ive been using semi-permeant kits mainly because its easier to change the colour and doesn't damage my hair as much as a permanent dye would of.
I have dibbled and dabbled between different brands but I always come back to l'oreal casting creme gloss because I trust it so much and the colour always looks amazing and leaves my hair so soft.
Typically I leave it on my hair for about 15 minuets and then apply the conditioner with leaves my hair so so so soft , I love my hair the day after I've dyed it.

I could go on and on about this hair dye because its amazing. You can buy it from any supermarket and also boots and superdrug for around £6 which I think its a bargain.



do you dye your hair ?
what brand do you use and reccomend?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl