Monday, 3 September 2012

Back to basics

I went shopping today because I needed clothes for school so i picked up some trousers , shirts , skirts jumpers , cardigans and shoes but I wont show you those because they are nothing special just your standard school uniform stuff.

But I also picked up a few pieces for every day wear now its almost Autumn my wardrobe needed a few bits added to it. In the summer I tend to be a lot more adventurous in clothing and wear Bright colours , bold patterns , daring cuts and a variation of lengths. But as soon as Autumn comes around its all about leggings , jeans , baggy t-shirts and jumpers. So today I bought 3 t-shirts , a pair of jeggings and a denim shirt which i will wear as a jacket. I haven't got the picture of the jeggings because the camera wont pick up the colour and to be honest they are just basic jeggings which you have all probably seen before.

jacket £12 primark // close up on the pattern on jacket // the collar on jacket//
white dip hem baggy t-shirt £6 H&M// purple baggy t-shirt £6 H&M// black long dip hem speckle  t-shirt £6 select



xoxo, just another primadonna girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl