Tuesday, 25 September 2012

autumn 2012 - accessories

autumn 2012 - accessories
please click links below for details autumn 2012 - accessories by mollyinspire featuring dorothy perkins

my accessories wishlist , which in all honesty is sort of realistic because I will probably buy one of each of the type of items.

+ Studded clutch bags - I love these because I have a lot of partys in Autumn / winter because there a lot of birthdays and anniversaries and also like the holidays like Christmas. Studs are very big right now, you literally cant go in a shop without seeing at least one studded/spiked item. 

+ Scarves - don't we all just love to put on our big coats and boots and snuggle up in a scarf so obviously I want a few nice scarf I already own a lot of thin fabric scarf so I will still wear those as well but I do need one or two wool scarves. 

+ hats - again we all need a hat in winter although I am actually pretty reluctant to wear a hat because I don't think they suit me what so ever but every year I buy at least one in hope that one day i will find a hat i like. 

+ bows - Hair bows are very on trend right now, they jazz up any outfit and give it that cute girly twist. I love pulling back the front sections of my hair and pinning it back , so i am excited to get a bow so i can use that to pin it back instead of regular hair pins/grips 

+ Bucket bag - I love having big bucket style bags during the autumn because I always have more to carry around such as an umbrella , hat and scarf in case i need them  and countless tins of Vaseline ( and obviously a lot more )

what accessories will you be buying this autumn ?



xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl