Saturday, 4 August 2012

Apivita - express beauty masks

I did not pay for this it was sent in my may glossy box
glossy box cost £10 with £2.99 P+P



In my may glossy box i got two of these little sachets. for one full size product it costs £3.50  which seems a little steep seeing as I just buy the 99p ones from Asda whenever I am in the mood for a face mask, and they always work perfectly fine in my opinion. Although I received these about two months ago I only got round to using them a few weeks a go I wanted a pampering session so i  rooted around my room and found these.

they are really great because they lest my skin feeling super moisturised and nourished. Not to mention the amazing honey smell which i am in love with!

Although the price is a little steep I would defiantly buy them again But only as a treat for myself.


xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl