Sunday, 24 June 2012

Whats in my make up bag #2


After recently being shopping I thought it was time for another what's in my make up bag post also I last posted one of these about a month ago.


  • Rimmel wake me up foundation - I got this in ivory , its really grate because its anti fatigue and smells really nice , I wasn't too sure about a fragrant foundation but I really like it. The foundation giver a medium/full coverage. I bought this from super drug for £6.99 
  • Collection 2000, lasting perfection powder- I got this in fair and its really nice a helps give me a nice matt look. I bought it from superdrug for £2.99
  • Great lips lip balm by MUA and love hearts- this is smells yummy and works wonders on my lips and for about £2.50 (I think ) its really worth it. 
  • MUA mosaic blush in English rose - this gives a really nice summery look to your skin it has a sort of dewy affect which I really like. It was only £2.50 
  • Spot light lip gloss by Famous - I got this in the shade babe which is a sort of brown shade. The lip gloss has a little light which is turned on when the wand is taken out and a little mirror on the side , I really liked the idea of this. The colour is really nice and it smells so great , I could literally eat this it smells so great! A bonus is that it only cost £3.99
  • MUA lipstick - I got this in shade 9 (shame they don't have names) which is a sort of brown colour and at only £1 I couldn't not buy it. It looks really nice with my spot light lip gloss ^. 
  • Rimmel day to night mascara - I had never tried this but always wanted to. I am the type of girl who wears 3 or 4 mascaras + so when I wore this today I was really impressed buy the fact I dint feel the need to wear anything but both the day and night part. I got this from superdrug for £7.99


what's in your make up bag ?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl