Thursday, 24 May 2012

Happy birthday Glossy box !



I had been really over excited for this months Glossy box for two reasons. One being that this is only my second Glossy box so its all still new and exciting. Two being that its the 1st birthday edition.
Well I do like this box because of two of the items which I am in love with already but over all I don't think the box lives up to my expectations, but perhaps I set them a little too high. 





  • Firstly my fave product in the box, Berber oil hair treatment its a oil treatment for all hair types 'providing transformational results'. It has argan oil in which I know is good for the hair as my mum has a big bottle of argan oil which she swears by. You can apply it to dry hair for 'a sleek finish' or to damp hair and dry it for 'enhanced body and movement'. I am yet to try this product on damp hair but have had a go on dry hair it smoothed it and calmed my hair. I will post a more in detail review next week. 
  • Next I got two Loltia Lempicka perfume samples I got the Eau de parfum and Si Lolita. These two scents are not really my style but because there in the spray style sample bottle they will probably go in my bag during the day. 
  • I also got two Apivita express beauty masks, both of which are in honey. I am yet to use them but I do love a good face mask so this put a smile on my face. 
  • I also got Noble Isle- summer rising bath and shower gel. This smells absolutely Delicious and really does have that yummy summery smell to it. This is a pretty dectent size sample as its 75ml, I think I will save it for my holiday which is in just over a week!
  • Finally I got Eldora false eyelashes. These came with glue and are reusable, I tried them on without glueing just to get the idea and they are really long so I will have to give them a little bit of a trim. 
over all this Glossy box is pretty good , having read a few may 2012 Glossy box posts there are a few products I wish I had got but nether the less still pretty happy with the over all content. 
I also got a Glossy box mirror and a balloon this was a little birthday gift everyone got  from Glossy box. 


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl